River Wars September 28 to September 30, 2012

  • katyagordon@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Good Morning!
      *I'm sorry if you receive this more than once*
      In a week and half there will be a weekend of food, friends and fun in the Barony of Iron Bog.
      There will be armored combat, fencing, archery, thrown weapons, bardic and subtley competitions, classes in Bardic, Viking, Scribal and Heraldry, Equestrian, an A & S display and did I mention food?
      Many of you have attended River Wars in the past know that there is always lots to do at this event.
      The East Kingdom event listing for this event can be found at http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2247
      The event website an be found at http://www.ironbog.eastkingdom.org/riverwar-a-new-beginning.html
      We look forward to seeing you next weekend!
      Katya Gordon
      Rapier Marshal for River Wars