Disastrous Trip.....

  • Joel Doner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
      I'm sorry to be emailing you like this, but I am in need of some urgent
      assistance. My trip to the United Kingdom,England has been a mess....I
      was having a great time until last night,my worst fears came true. As i
      was headed back to the hotel, I was robbed by a crazy spanish man with a
      GUN. He took my bags, wallets and phones. I have no credit cards or
      cash. Thankfully, I had left my passports in the hotel. I need to get
      back home, but I can't go back until i settle the hotel bills.

      I've been to the embassy but they have been very busy because of the
      Olympic games.I've also been to the Police to no avail.England is not a
      place to tour at the moment, the country is presently filled with bad
      and heartless foreigners.I'm financially strapped right now and I need
      your help. I need you to loan me 1000Pounds.I will refund the money as
      soon as i return. Write me back so I can tell you how to get it to me.. I
      can only communicate by email. Please come to my rescue.

      Sincerely,

      Joel Doner

    • Todd Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
        On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Joel Doner wrote:

        > I'm sorry to be emailing you like this, but I am in need of some urgent

        In case anybody isn't aware, this is a scam. The email account has been
        hacked, and the hackers are trying to scam money. London also seem to be
        a favorite location for this type of scam.
        Torin
      • Joel Doner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
          THIS IS A SCAM!

          I am fine and in America.  DO NOT send money.

          Larry