EKU Collegium: A Day in the Guild Hall

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2012
      Greetings!

      The EKU Collegium: A Day in the Guild Hall is fast approaching. The event
      is two weekends after the close of Pennsic, on Saturday, August 25th in the
      Barony of Bhakail. We have a wonderful site, with well over 50 hours of
      class time schedule. A list of class titles is available at the event
      website: collegium.eastkingdom.org

      Hurry and send in your preregistration before Friday, August 17th and
      receive a $3 discount off the adult site fee AND save time in line at the
      gate!

      The even includes tracks of classes organized by many guilds of the East
      Kingdom.

      Arachne's Web (lacemakers)
      Royal Eastern College of Bards
      Known World Players
      EK Cooks Guild
      EK Metalsmiths Guild
      EK Brewers Guild
      The Keepers of Athena's Thimble (embroidery)
      The Worshipful Company of Stationers of the East Kingdom (book arts)
      EK Herbalists and Apothecaries Guild
      Southwest Regional Herbal Guild

      Several guilds will also be teaching classes specifically focused on
      newcomers, or those new to their art form. It will be a great way to try
      something new, or bring in a new member!

      A sumptuous dayboard will be provided by Lady Caitrina "Katya" Gordon and
      Lady Genevra D'Angouleme. For questions concerning dayboard, they may be
      contacted at dayboard@...

      There will also be a performance during the afternoon in the main hall.

      Merchants will also occupy our site for the day, and anyone interested in
      merchanting should contact the autocrats prior to August 17th at
      autocrats@...

      There will also be an Arts & Sciences Display. Have that project you
      manged to finish during Pennsic? Or maybe something you are still working
      on and would like feedback? Come and display it in the main hall.

      We would like to wish everyone safe and happy travels through these summer
      months, and we look forward to seeing many of you at the EKU Collegium: A
      Day in the Guild Hall on Saturday, August 25th in the fair Barony of
      Bhakail.

      In service,

      Tiarna Mael Eoin mac Echuid & Lord Martyn de Halliwell
      Co-Autocrats, EKU Collegium: A Day in the Guild Hall

      This even is being sponsored by the East Kingdom University. To learn more
      about the University, please visit our website at:
      http://eku.eastkingdom/cms/index.php , or contact the University
      Chancellor, Lady Elysabeth Underhill at eku@...