KWP Pennsic Auditions for “Miles Gloriousus” ( “The Braggart Soldier”)

  • Lorcan Dracontius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      The Known World Players will hold auditions for its Pennsic 42
      production at war this year. Next year we will present the hilarious
      comedy, “Miles Glorious” under the direction of Mistress Tyzes "Zsof"
      Sofia. This classic show, by Titus Maccius Plautus, takes a
      satirical look at aristocratic Rome through the eyes of its slaves.
      If you are thinking “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum”
      you wouldn’t be too far off the mark.

      Auditions will be held:

      Wednesday – Aug 8, 2012 – Amphitheater – 4:00 to 6:00 PM
      Friday – Aug 10, 2012 – Amphitheater – 2:00 to 4:00 PM

      If you have a theatrical resume bring it along. Head shots not needed.

      Please feel free to forward to any lists as you feel appropriate.

      Lorcan – Managing Housekeeper KWP