ISO a Coronet Shining Service, at Pennsic...

  • Gy. G. R. Dioguardi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Does anyone know of a coronet shining service, at Pennsic. My coronet is brass, with silver fleur-de-lys, and white enameling backing a cut-through design. It also needs to be re-padded. I'm looking for a very fine job to be done to it.

      If you or someone you know fits the bill, please contact me. If contact is to be made at War, I camp with House Bloodguard & can often be found in/around Odyssey Coffee (near the bath house)

      I pray that you fare well,

      + Baroné Francesco Gaetano Gréco d'Edessa

    • irshfaerie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        My coronet was bought from Thomas Lapidary, he is located near the barn and he shines mine every Pennsic.

        Baroness Judith the Confused

        Does anyone know of a coronet shining service, at Pennsic. My coronet is brass,
        with silver fleur-de-lys, and white enameling backing a cut-through design. It
        also needs to be re-padded. I'm looking for a very fine job to be done to it.

        If you or someone you know fits the bill, please contact me. If contact is to
        be made at War, I camp with House Bloodguard & can often be found in/around
        Odyssey Coffee (near the bath house)

        I pray that you fare well,

        + Baroné Francesco Gaetano Gréco d'Edessa

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)