Challenges, get your challenges here....

  • Kandy Fling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      With apologies to those who will see this multiple times, I am happy to
      announce that Artisan's Challenge and Display has twenty challenges this
      year. Check out the list at
      https://sites.google.com/site/artisanscdw/home/challenges-for-2012

      Feel free to share this information! Additionally, the event announcement
      will be updated shortly to include ACEPS information.

      Elizabet

      Here are the titles:

      *A Recipe from Scratch**
      **Create an Award or Order Medallion**
      Confectioner for a Day**
      Dye-It of Wyrms**
      16th Century Embroidered Dress Accessory**
      Food for the Decameron**
      **Your Persona's Heritage**
      It's Only a Model**
      Keep it Clean**
      Marzipan Face-Off and Play Date**
      Find a Medieval Mine**
      On the Crusaders' Trail*
      *Painting With Your Needle**
      **Period Archery Target**
      **Period Bowstring**
      **Play it Again or Take a Second Look**
      **Scroll Blank
      **Something French -- Story, Song or Poem
      **Spin Your Challenge
      **Spruce Up Your Camp or Kit*

      <https://sites.google.com/site/artisanscdw/system/app/pages/recentChanges>