Re: [EKSouth] Sad News

  • LadyCellach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
      This is such sad news. Baltazar is a great guy. He has been so happy with
      the wedding and it is heartbreaking for this to happen so soon after. Both
      her and Licette are in my thoughts.
      Mistress Cellach

      In a message dated 6/22/2012 8:42:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      dale.frederick@... writes:

      Greetings all:

      Some of you may remember a young fighter named Baltazar who fought
      with Bloodguard. He left fighting several years ago to start law
      school and has been busy establishing a practice.

      Two days ago he was involved in a catastrophic motorcycle accident
      where he was hit by a car while riding his bike. The resulting
      injuries were so severe that he has lost part of one leg, almost lost
      an arm and will be getting spinal surgery today. He also suffered
      internal bleeding and more. He is alert enough to squeeze his wife's
      hand between surgeries.

      Baltazar was just married to Licette about three weeks ago and just
      back from their honeymoon. Please keep them in your thoughts and
      prayers. Please contact me privately if anyone wants to contact his
      wife, she is very welcoming of calls from his friends.

      His mundane name is Baltazar Rubio and he is currently at
      Crozer-Chester Medical Center

      Baron Jibril al-Dakhil

    • Michael Broggy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
        I am unfortunate not to know him yet, but seeing the name of the hospital,
        it is 10 minutes from me. If we may visit and/or help him or his wife with
        anything, I would be grateful to know.

        Mael Eoin

      • irshfaerie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
          The hospital is not far from me.? Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
          ?
          Judith the Confused

          > Greetings all:
          >
          > Some of you may remember a young fighter named Baltazar who fought
          > with Bloodguard. He left fighting several years ago to start law
          > school and has been busy establishing a practice.
          >
          > Two days ago he was involved in a catastrophic motorcycle accident
          > where he was hit by a car while riding his bike. The resulting
          > injuries were so severe that he has lost part of one leg, almost lost
          > an arm and will be getting spinal surgery today. He also suffered
          > internal bleeding and more. He is alert enough to squeeze his wife's
          > hand between surgeries.
          >
          > Baltazar was just married to Licette about three weeks ago and just
          > back from their honeymoon. Please keep them in your thoughts and
          > prayers. Please contact me privately if anyone wants to contact his
          > wife, she is very welcoming of calls from his friends.
          >
          > His mundane name is Baltazar Rubio and he is currently at
          > Crozer-Chester Medical Center
          >
          > Baron Jibril al-Dakhil

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          EKSouth-digest@yahoogroups.com
          EKSouth-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Alison Choyce
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
            Licette is a physician and friend that I work with. Baltazar was going to
            meet her at the end of year resident's party, as she was 'graduating' from
            residency that day, and she was due to start a new program in July. The
            wedding was just 2 weeks ago, and the pics were beautiful. They were both
            so very happy.

            From her contact with us yesterday evening, he had still not yet regained
            consciousness, so it is good to hear he is awake now. My undestanding was
            that they do not yet know about paralysis, or whether the arm can be saved.
            There were fractures in the upper spine, as well.

            I also understood that there were witnesses to the accident, and the other
            driver may have been texting.

            Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

            In service,
            Alison Wodehalle

          • asinou@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
              Baltazar is a good man and is strong of will and body. Let's get behind him and his family and give him the support of our family/community that his recovery is fast.

              Ice