Re: [EKSouth] Pennsic camp shower suggestions?

  • Eryn Utz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2012
      Our camp bought an EccoTemp Portable Water Heater for about $150.00 in
      2010. It has worked fine the last 2 Pennsics. Someone in our camp built the
      shower enclosure out of steel pipe and we bungee cord canvas curtains onto
      the outside, and use a shower curtain inside. Whoever is there at set up
      and tear down helps to do that part. I highly recommend a 2 part enclosure,
      so there is a dressing area outside the shower itself and extra hooks in
      both parts to hang up garb, toiletries, etc. We also have a tall mesh shelf
      hanging that has individual compartments for toiletries. Our site has no
      power and we have 25-40 people depending on the year.

      Kathryn Perry