Unofficial Court Report - Rapier Champions

  • Rowen Cloteworthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      Unofficial Court Report
      KING’S AND QUEEN’S RAPIER CHAMPIONS
      February 4, 2012
      Shire of Quintavia

      Court Heralds: Mistress Alys Mackyntoich, Baron Rowen Cloteworthy,
      Baroness Mylisant Grey, Baroness Elizabeth Elenore Lovell, Mistress
      Kayleigh McWhyte, Lady Nastassiia Ivanova Medvedeva

      Reporting Herald: Mistress Alys Mackyntoich

      _Awards and Honours_

      Sibilla d'Angers
      Court Barony
      Scroll by Saerlaith ingen Chennetig

      Uomo Della Signora
      Tygers Cub
      Scroll by Þóra Eiríksdóttir, called Thyra

      Melusine of Quintavia
      Award of Arms
      Scroll by Kenric of Warwick

      Isabel Chamberlaine
      Silver Rapier
      C: Mickel von Salm, I: Camille des Jardins, W: Pierre de Tours

      Aiden McShane
      Award of Arms
      Scroll by Magdalena von Kirschberg

      Tiago of Bergental
      Award of Arms
      Scroll by Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova

      Alfonso Pontelli
      Golden Rapier
      Scroll by Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova

      TRH Kenric and Avelina
      Investiture as Crown Prince and Princess of Tir Mara

      Aethelthryth Kenricsdohtor
      Award of Arms
      Scrol to be assigned

      Donovan Shinnock
      King’s Rapier Champion
      Scroll by Isabel Chamberlaine

      Jean-Paul Ducasse
      Queen’s Rapier Champion
      Scroll by Isabel Chamberlaine

      Arngrímr meinfretr
      Award of Arms
      C&I: Eleanor Catlyng, W: Alys Mackyntoich

      Tola knýtir
      Maunche
      C&I: Nicolette Bonhomme, W: William O Donovan of Monmouth

      Decimus Aurelius Severus Lupus
      Award of Arms
      C&I: Khioniya Ryseva, W: Finn mac Neassa

      Aiofe ingen Cuain
      Award of Arms
      Scroll by Khioniya Ryseva

      Lottieri Malocchio da Firenze
      Award of Arms
      Scroll forthcoming

      Anastasia da Monte
      Award of Arms
      Scroll by Katherine Stanhope

      Magnus Kowarsky
      Award of Arms
      Presented in Havre des Glaces with Their Majesties’ permission

      Alanna of Skye
      Silver Crescent
      Scroll by Sunniva Ormstung

      Heather Rose de Gordoun
      Silver Crescent
      C&I: Kayleigh McWhyte, W: William O Donovan of Monmouth

      Brita Mairi Svensdottir
      Queen’s Order of Courtesy
      C&I: Eva Woderose, W: Alys Mackyntoich

      Eva Woderose
      Laurel
      C: Carolyne de la Pointe, I: Honig von Sommer, W: Anastasia Guta

      _Other Business_

      Their Majesties announced the settlement of a major lawsuit against the Society.

      Earl Edward Grey exercised his right as King’s Champion of Arms to
      pick a worthy gentle to bear the Sword of State during Court and chose
      Don Nathaniel Wyatt.

      The autocrat, Lady Xandra Rozina Xiberras Galea, announced the winners
      of the A&S Competition:
      Weaving & Dyeing: Nicolette Bonhomme
      Metalsmithing: 1st place - Aleksei Dmitriev, 2nd place - Richard of Eastwood