Sunday INDOOR Fight Practice at the Edison Moose Lodge Feb.5th @ 12 noon!

  • ragnarr1066
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hail list!

      This week, we'll be working on battle hair-styles, fearsome wardrobe, proper footware to remain steady whilst walking over piles of slain adversaries, and much much more! Bring your favorite rattan weapons, your favorite roll of duct tape, and lender armor if you have a rusty dusty set in your garage or basement (we gots us motivated newbs who want to train hard to squish Midrealmers this coming Pennsic). Whether fighting, teaching or hanging about, all are welcome! Hotdogs and beverages will be available in the Moose Lodge bar both during and after practice. Yum, yum... come get ye some! :)

      For further info, email me at ragnarr1001@... or call me on my cell at 908-839-0349.

      YIS,
      Ragnarr Dragonheart, esq.
    • Alissa Pyrich
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
        Silly Ragnar.  For this Pennsic, Midrealmers are friends,
        not food.

        "Pennsic XLI is going to be different from any Pennsic
        before it. For the first time, the traditional opponents,
        the East Kingdom and the Middle Kingdom, will be fighting
        as allies, against AEthelmearc, in whose lands Pennsic
        lies, and Atlantia."  http://www.scatoday.net/node/21926

        > <EKSouth@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   > > >

        > Hail list!

        > Lodge will be on Sunday, Feb.5th starting at 12 noon
        > and ending at 4pm.
        >
        > This week, we'll be working on battle hair-styles,
        > fearsome wardrobe, proper footware to remain steady
        > whilst walking over piles of slain adversaries, and
        > much much more! Bring your favorite rattan weapons,
        > your favorite roll of duct tape, and lender armor
        > if you have a rusty dusty set in your garage or basement
        > (we gots us motivated newbs who want to train hard
        > to squish Midrealmers this coming Pennsic). Whether
        > fighting, teaching or hanging about, all are welcome!
        > Hotdogs and beverages will be available in the Moose
        > Lodge bar both during and after practice. Yum, yum...
        > come get ye some! :)
        >
        > For further info, email me at ragnarr1001@... or call me on my cell at 908-839-0349.
        >
        > YIS,
        > Ragnarr Dragonheart, esq.

      • ragnarr1066
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
          The Midrealm as allies? Awesome! My apologies as this s the first that I'm hearing of it. Well, we'll just point our newbs at whomever is on the other side of the field and say, "go get'em!"

          ~Ragnarr, esq.