December 10th Event: 4th Annual Yule Fest

  • lorenz_greylever
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      On December 10th, Anno Societatis XLVI, the Shire of Coill Tuar is hosting the event Yule Feast IV (and Demo)!

      As the attending Autocrat, on behalf of the populace of the Shire of Coill Tuar, I wish to ask of you and yours to come help us with our Demo on all things Society.

      You may find the event either to your liking, something new that can pique your interests, or simply a reason to hang out!

      Come one, come all! Demos are still being added, if you have something or someone worth showing off (and who doesn't?) in your midst, please encourage them to share their wealth of knowledge of the Society!

      We certainly do not have enough members within our humble Shire to host a full Demo by ourselves, and hope that you will be able to make it for at least the day.

      We are thinking, 'Come for the Demo, Stay for the Feast!' although.... Feast space is limited to 80, so Reserve your seat now!

      Please direct your attention to the website http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2212 which holds the up to date event information.

      I hope to see you there!

      In Service to the Society,
      Lord Lorenz Greylever