Re: Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hi ALL!

      At the Amethyst Challenge. I gave away a Six carat Citrine, a Six
      carat Garnet..
      And the big prize: one 26 carat Green Amethyst.

      Of the players, only one had played Nine Men's Morris before.
      One of those who'd never played before won the competition and was
      awarded the Amethyst

      This coming weekend the prize will be a beautiful blue 27 ct.
      Tanzanite gemstone.
      I'll be teaching the game "Hnefatafl", a Scandinavian siege game that
      is a variant of Tafl(meaning 'Table') which was very popular until
      being displaced by Chess(Skak-Tafl or "check-table" )

      Come learn a game!
      Potentially bring home the main prize or one of the "effort" prizes.

      Learn the skills needed to win one of the prizes in my up-coming
      "Grand Challenge"

      The Tanzanite Challenge will be presented at Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins

      The Ruby Challenge(for a 35 ct Ruby) will be presented at Bhakail's Yule.

      Also, Due to a change in Bellringers, I am looking for a home in the
      Southern Region for my Grand Challenge.
      I've spoken with the folks in Iron Bog about their Investiture and
      they'll be getting back to me
      I'm also waiting on word from Gryphonwald on their up-coming
      "Black Gryphon Inn".

      But if your group has an event planned for late January or
      February that can accommodate a three hour gaming competition, contact me!

      Mithgiladan the Herald