River Wars reminder: Win a 26ct Amethyst

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hello All,

      Sorry if you've seen this before.

      Come learn a medieval game and possibly win a gemstone!

      In my "Amethyst Challenge", I'll be teaching "Nine Men's Morris" at
      Iron Bog's River Wars.
      After the half hour class, I will be selecting a limited number of
      the class attendees to play in a round robin competition.

      While I will have garnet and citrine stones on hand to award for
      effort(as I am inspired by the players), the prize is a 26 ct Green
      amethyst gemstone.

      I will also be receiving the last of the hand-made game boards(this
      one from Master Alexander the Younger) and be displaying all the
      prizes for the upcoming competitions which include:
      - The Tanzanite Challenge, Hnefatafl - Carillion's "Ghost, Ghouls
      and Goblins" - prize: 27ct Tanzanite gemstone
      - The Ruby Challenge -Alquerques - Bhakail's "Yule Revel" - Prize:
      35ct oval cut Ruby gemstone
      - The Grand Challenge 9 Men's Morris + Hnefatafl + Alquerques -
      Carillion's "Bellringers" - Prizes three game sets with gemstone
      pieces totaling 79 gemstones

      Join us at River Wars, learn a period game and win gemstones!

      Mithgiladan the Herald