There and back again

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      I have a generous offer of a ride to Coronation from someone who does not wish to stay for dinner. I will return my feast reservation if necessary, but if someone could give me a ride *back* from Coronation to Princeton, New Jersey I would be very grateful (and help with gas and tolls).

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
      ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,
      When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
      Job 38:4-7