Youth Fighting at Wulfgar's Chiv Challenge, 9/10/11

  • Holly Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Greetings from Linette! I beg your pardon for any repeat messages.

      Master Wulfgar's Chivalry Challenge, coming this Saturday, September
      10th in Owlsherst (Etters, PA) will have Youth Combat! Lord
      Hroudland has graciously agreed to run it. Bring the kids out!

      Don't forget there's also:

      Tournament and Training with chivalry from far and near

      Archery - Royal Rounds and IKAC

      Thrown Weapons

      Music Jam Session with members of Skyn Wynd and Wyre.

      Viking Feast by Owlsherst Cook's Guild

      Merchants - and more are welcome!

      Site is wet and allows camping and a fire circle.

      Currently the weather predictions include a chance of rain, HOWEVER,
      the site is in a location which frequently does not get the same
      weather as nearby, so please, if there is any question, contact me at
      this email or by phone at 717 938-4201 or 717 542-5938 to find out if
      the weather is cooperating. We will have a large pavilion for
      shelter so a drizzle will not deter us!

      We hope to see some of you there!