Barleycorn Feast is sold out!

  • William Bornander
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Greetings,

      Please accept my apologies for the unhappiness of this announcement for those who may have missed, but due to unprecedented registrations coming in the last 2 days we have filled out the entirety of the 200 spaces available for feast at Barleycorn as well as the 120 Yurt spaces. We will still accept those who wish to day trip and will accommodate tent camping for those who wish. Those who have already sent in reservations will be placed on a wait list. Please contact myself or the other event steward (Phil <dogglebe@...>) to confirm if your registration status.

      Gentles are welcome to stay on site or return from foraging for dinner to join the evening revel and bonfire if they wish.

      We are happy about the response to this year`s gathering but apologize profusely to those we will not be able to accomidate

      YiS,
      Wihelm