Patterns and material

  • Joanna Mell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      I have several patterns for medieval and Elizabethan garb - size 6/8 (ladies), plus 4-5 yards of beautiful white linen and a length of dark green and blue wool plaid. I also have some accessories - please contact me privately if you are interested. I must get rid of these in the next two weeks.

      Slainte - Una the harper