Ft Mifflin Demo

  • asinou@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Just a reminder for anyone who was planning on going to the Ft Mifflin
      Demo this weekend.

      The demo is Saturday and Sunday. My intent is going to be to try to
      recruit as many people for the SCA as I can. Our numbers are down from years past
      and it is time to step up to the plate and do something about it.

      I am bringing fighters but all aspects of our society should be
      represented so we may build a more well rounded group. Please help this endeavor if
      you are within range of this event on Saturday and/or Sunday.

      Would I rather be at Southern Region War Camp this weekend? Yes, but I
      believe this is important to the future of our Kingdom, along with any other
      demo's in a major metropolitan area like Philly, NY and Boston.

      Be well,

      Duke Icefalcon

      _http://www.fortmifflin.us/_ (http://www.fortmifflin.us/)