thrown weapons at SRWC

  • Steven Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Unto all that is here

      I would like to thank everyone who came out to the thrown weapons range at SRWC.  We had an awesome turnout of 28 throwers.  I had a plethora of marshals to keep the day fun and easy for all.  So, Thanks to Cuthbad, Bear, Johnny, and Alexander.  A Special Thanks for wife that is always there helping set up and take down.

      Congrats to Alexander for kicking all of our butts on the royal rounds in the tourney.

      I would also like to thank Everyone who Totally surprised me with the Order of the Golden Mantel in court.  You people Rock.  A Special Thanks goes to Collin for his contribution.

      One more thank you for those who made the "golden mantel" for me to wear:  my wife (Lady Máirghréad Ghearr), Lady Marietta, Lady Amy Webbe, and my mother law.

      In Service to the Dream
      Lord Ichabod the Tall
      Order of the Golden Mantel