Fwd: [Carillion] Arts and Science Table at Southern Region War Camp on Saturday April 30th in Manalapan N. J.

  • Pamela Herbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: L White <lilliusmaximus@...>
      Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:46 PM
      Subject: [Carillion] Arts and Science Table at Southern Region War Camp on
      Saturday April 30th in Manalapan N. J.
      To: Carillion <Carillion@yahoogroups.com>, EKMOAS@yahoogroups.com,
      KeepByTheEndlessSea <KeepByTheEndlessSea@yahoogroups.com>, Forestgate
      Forestgate <forestgate@yahoogroups.com>

      Greetings to our great populace of Carillion and our great Kingdom of our
      East. We are having an Arts and Science Table at Southern Region War Camp in
      Manalapan N.J. on Saturday April 30th.I hope you come and show your
      beautiful Arts and Science projects to all our great populace. There will be
      a Peoples Choice Awards so you can vote on the A&S project you like. We will
      also have a table for those who do not want to be in the contest.It will be
      a great pleasure to see your projects and talk and meet you. It will also be
      great if you are just a beginner to show your projects that you made. If you
      need help or need answers about anything there will be some one to help
      you.Come on out and enjoy the many classes we are having and have fun with
      us. Hope to see you there. Thank you. Lady Lilly of The Valley MoAS of The
      Baroney of Carillion

      --
      �To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
      affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one

      The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you
      will make one.
      Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)