9916Ride wanted to East Kingdom Twelfth Night

  • Janet Anderson
    Jan 3, 2011
      I have an onboard reservation for Twelfth Night but need a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls if applicable.

      If you can help me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
      ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,
      When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
      Job 38:4-7