      From: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EKSouth@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Joel Doner
      Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:27 AM
      To: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [EKSouth] Changes to the Amror Standards

      Alys:

      I think it's great that the Fencers did this themselves without the need for
      additional legislation from the SEM.

      Do you have a problem with how SEM did this?

      Lawrence

      --- On Sun, 5/2/10, Joel Doner <jmdoner@yahoo. <mailto:jmdoner%40yahoo.com>

      From: Joel Doner <jmdoner@yahoo. <mailto:jmdoner%40yahoo.com> com>
      To: EKSouth@yahoogroups <mailto:EKSouth%40yahoogroups.com> .com
      Date: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 9:14 AM

      My apologies for picking on the fencers. That was not my intent.

      Did the Fencers have to be legislated into the pre-17th century as done by
      the SEM to the fighters, or was it done though positve encouragemen t? If
      was the latter, then shouldn't the fighters get the same?