9140Re: Southern Region Youth Fighter practice - Sunday April 26th in Settmour Swamp (Flemington, NJ)

  • Matthew Lecin
    Apr 16, 2009
      The Barony of Settmour Swamp is pleased to announce another Southern
      Region Youth Combat Practice, to be held Sunday, April 26th, from
      1:30pm-4:30pm, at our usual practice site of St. Paul's Lutheran
      Church in Flemington, NJ!

      Directions to the site can be found here:

      http://settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/stpauls.html

      Combatants from all four divisions and all Southern Region Youth
      Marshals should attend! Tell all your friends!

      Please cross-post this to any local group list that I am not on (if
      you don't live in Settmour, I'm not on your list!). Please address all
      questions directly to me.

      Mitchell MacBain, Bâro et Miles Orientalis
      ( mijjil at gmail dot com )
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic