      From: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EKSouth@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      kringskeep@...
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:53 PM
      To: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [EKSouth] OT: Halloween Dance Party - Barony of Iron Bog
      (Southern New Jersey)

      You DO know that Nov 3rd is a Monday - right?

      Katheryne

      At 10/31/08 04:09 PM, you wrote:
      Hi there,

      On November 3rd we're going to have our annual dance Halloween party!!

      You are welcomed to wear garb/costumes, but really it's so the dances can
      dress up! Did you know you can do Renaissance dances to modern music? Have
      you ever tried to dance Black Nag to the Theme to Ghostbusters? Or the
      Horses Branle to the Mr. Ed Theme? It works!
      Come! Bring food/drinks to share! Musicians, come to dance!

      Starts at 7PM and goes until 10PM. Diner to follow!

      Come to the Collingswood Fire Department, lcoated at
      20 W Collings Ave
      Collingswood, NJ 08108

      and be prepared to dance, laugh, socialize, and not take anything too
      seriously!

      YiS,

      Lady Jane
      and