8354FW: 100 Minutes War call for Feast Entertainers

  • Ana Keveney
    Nov 1, 2007
      From: debivar@...: Lots of listsSubject: 100 Minutes War call for Feast EntertainersDate: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:24:28 -0400

      OYEZ! OYEZ! OYEZ! (with apologies for cross-posts) What: A call for entertainers during the Feast at 100 Minutes War! 100 Minutes War is back, complete with a 100-Minute Feast. During said feast, the populace should be spell-bound, enthralled, and moved to laugh out loud! The Shire of Rusted Woodlands is calling for singers, musicians, and storytellers with repertoire loud, bawdy and martial! (Well, substitute boisterous for the really bawdy, as the site is in a school.) :-> When: November 17, 2007 Where: Washingtonville High School59 West Main StreetWashingtonville, NY 10992 How: Go to the event link on the East Kingdom website, or the announcement in the Pikestaff, make a reservation for the event, then contact me off-list to let me know what you'd like to perform. If you can't contact me via email readily, contact me on-site during the day. See you soon! Ana de Guzman, Impresaria de la Guerra de 100 Minutos ;-)debivar@...

      Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!