7973Lost and found at King's and Queen's Bardic Champions/Noisemakers on 2/24

  • Mathilde Poussin
    Mar 1, 2007
      Please forward as you judge useful.

      Greetings,

      The following items are reported missing:
      - The site for Noisemakers, King & Queens Bardic, is missing a blue
      pillow approximately 12 to 18 inches square. It had been in pew seven
      from the front on the left side of the sanctuary where we conducted
      the competition and court. The pillow belongs to an elderly and
      partially disabled member of the congregation.
      - A glass goblet was forgotten

      The following items have been found but not yet claimed:
      - a pair of shoes
      - a mug
      - a glass (not the one missing)
      - a brooch
      - a scarf
      - a piece of fabric
      - a basket with an apron
      - a pair of gloves
      - a white board

      Please contact me off list to arrange the return of these items to
      their owners.

      Enjoy your day

      Brunissende
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic