7619Convivencia II

  • Kayeadair@aol.com
    Jul 17 5:59 AM
      Greetings to all the Spanish geeks out there (and those who just like a different kind of event),

      Convivencia II is coming up on the first weekend of September. It is going to be a great time and I hope that I will see a lot of you there. We will be playing a baseball like game (yes I can document it), have a games tavern for board game, a period Spanish tournament, Classes, a wonderful feast and much more.

      I do have a need. I would like to have classes on Spanish things. I have a few scheduled however I would like to have more. We have 3 days we can fill if necessary. If you are planning to come to Convivenca (or I can convince you to come) and you can teach something about Spain, and any of the cultures that existed there; History, clothing, Heraldery, fighting, Armor, Sewing, food..... Absolutely anything, please let me know and I will put you on the schedule.

      Also, I have issued an Autocrats A&S challenge. for Something from Spain. It can be anything but it needs to be documented to time and place in Spain. See our web page for more details on this. http://silverrylle.eastkingdom.org/events/future.html

      If you are tired of camping at Pennisc, we have boy scout cabins or you can bring your tent. We will have an area set aside for period camping (keeping modern thing out of site and out of the way) As well as lots of other camping space.

      Please consider coming to the Convivencia II, we are going to have a great time.

      Isabel Ximenez de Gaucin