7323FW: Pennsic University?

  • Ana Areces
    Feb 2, 2006
      Hello, all, and please forgive cross-posting,

      I've just been to the Pennsic website and have seen nothing yet about
      Pennsic University teacher registration. Does anyone have information yet
      about this?

      Once and future teacher,

      Ana de G.

      My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn.
      --Louis Adamic

      Can there be a locomotive with a boiler to run it and no brakes to stop it?
      In the affairs of nations it is necessary to have one hand on the throttle
      and the other on the brakes. Behind the suffering of nations there is always
      either too much throttle or too heavy a hand on the brakes.
      --Jose Marti (1853-1898)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic