6669Re: Branches w/o Warranted Heralds

  • Brunissende de Broc√©liande
    Mar 1 5:48 AM
      That is true
      However I would think it might be possible for subgroups that don't have a group Herald
      to have somebody just take 5 minutes to email Mosaic, or Brigantia or somebody just to
      tell that they don't have one, so that the quest for missing Heralds can stop :)
      Just my opinion

      Brunissende

      --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, "owynn_greenwood" <owynn_greenwood@y...> wrote:

      > --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, scribe0002@a... wrote:
      > > Greetings to the list from Gisela Mosaic Herald and apologies to
      > those who
      > > will recieve this more than once. I ask folks to pass this message
      > on as it is
      > > appropriate.
      > >
      > > Every branch . . . Shire, Canton, Barony or Principality of the
      > East is
      > > required to have a warranted herald. In my capacity as Mosaic, I
      > am charged with
      > > maintaining a list of warranted heralds in each branch.
      > >

      > Cantons, Ridings, Colleges, Strongholds, and Ports are not required
      > to have heralds according to East Kingdom Law. They must have at
      > least one of the following : Herald, Knight Marshal, and or Minister
      > of A&S (Section VII, I. 2. C. & Section VII, J. 1. C).
      >
      > Lord Owynn Greenwood
      > Barony of Settmour Swamp
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic