6668Re: Branches w/o Warranted Heralds

  • owynn_greenwood
    Mar 1, 2005
      --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, scribe0002@a... wrote:
      > Greetings to the list from Gisela Mosaic Herald and apologies to
      those who
      > will recieve this more than once. I ask folks to pass this message
      on as it is
      > appropriate.
      >
      > Every branch . . . Shire, Canton, Barony or Principality of the
      East is
      > required to have a warranted herald. In my capacity as Mosaic, I
      am charged with
      > maintaining a list of warranted heralds in each branch.

      Cantons, Ridings, Colleges, Strongholds, and Ports are not required
      to have heralds according to East Kingdom Law. They must have at
      least one of the following : Herald, Knight Marshal, and or Minister
      of A&S (Section VII, I. 2. C. & Section VII, J. 1. C).

      Lord Owynn Greenwood
      Barony of Settmour Swamp
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic