5566EKU -TEACHERS NEEDED!!!

  • Deewolff@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2004
      East Kingdom University- Baronial Investiture Birthday IV
      Barony of Havre des Glaces - Trois-Rivière, QC
      Saturday, March 27th, 2004

      Let it be known to all that the Barony of Havre des Glaces, in it's
      canton of Bois Ardent, will have the honor to receive great scholars,
      artisans, and teachers from all parts of the Kingdom. For its Fourth
      Investiture birthday, the Barony of Havre des Glaces will hold its first
      East Kingdom University in historic city of Trois-Rivière.

      If you wish to teach at this Barony's first EKU, please contact one of
      the people below.

      Lady Andrea MacIntyre, East Kingdom University Chancelloress at
      eku@...

      Co-autocrate EKU, Lady Shadia Bint Baro at melena36@...

      To see the event announcement on the EK website, see
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=603

      ***Please feel free to post to any relevant newsgroups.***

      Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
      food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
      Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator