  • Jennifer Bober
    Feb 1, 2000
      Greetings to the list.

      Just a reminder that EKU in Rusted Woodlands is only 3 weeks away. If you
      know you are coming PLEASE send a reservation so my dad knows how many
      people he's feeding. If you want to teach, get in touch with William the
      Alchemist at <jeffs@...> to see if there is classroom space left. We
      usually fill all of the spaces and we have ten classrooms, so there should
      be a wide variety of classes for everyone.

      The date is February 19th and the site is West Milford High School (the
      same site as the A&S event and 100 Minutes War). Hope to see you there.

      P.S. Reservations go to the troll, NOT the autocrat. The correct address
      is in the January and February Pikestaffs.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic