10847Artisans Row: A full weekend Arts and Sciences University next summer!

  • Victoria Appleman
    Aug 19, 2014
      Please forward to any and all appropriate lists....

      The East Kingdom University is excited to announce it is sponsoring a full weekend Arts and Sciences University in June of 2015! This event will provide the opportunity to learn many new skills in a more casual setting with fewer classes and much more hands on learning and demonstration of the various subjects! While this is still quite far in advance, and the University will be announcing several other events over the next few weeks, I want to spread the word early about this fantastic event! I hope to see many of you there next June!

      Thanks!
      ~Isabelle
      Chancellor, East Kingdom University