10845Branslers practice, Sept. 7

  • Sabine de Kerbriant
    Aug 11, 2014
      Bonjour mes amis!

      I hope everyone who went to War had a fantastic time, and that we're all at least starting to recover! :) I'm pleased to announce that the next Branslers practice will be the afternoon of Sunday, Sept. 7, specific location TBA depending on responses, but definitely somewhere in Bhakail (the greater Philadelphia area).

      The Bhakaili Branslers are an open band that provides dance and background music for events throughout the area. All are warmly invited to come and play! Any skill level, from beginner to advanced, is welcome. We ask that you bring acoustic instruments only; the ability to read sheet music is extremely helpful, but not absolutely necessary as long as you are able to pick up melodies by ear.

      If you'd like to take a look at our repertoire, most of it is posted here:
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html    (scroll down for the dance music archive)
      All of the tunes have MIDI files posted, so you can listen to the pieces and play along if you'd like.

      To RSVP or check in with any questions, please email me offlist.

      Looking forward to making music with you,
              Sabine
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic