10843Pennsic Pity party in Carillion

  • Pamela Herbert
    Jul 27, 2014

      Greetings!

      Baroness Mary The. Hunn will be hosting a Pennsic Pity Party this Saturday August 2nd 2014. She has asked me to extend an invitation to our neighbors who are unable to go to War this year as well. We're doing a potluck feast so bring something you would like to eat and share.

      https://www.facebook.com/events/798921926815210/

      For those without a facebook:

      --
      "Well it is a bit last minute, but we could have it at my house next Saturday.  (8/2/14)  I have a grill on my deck and 10 beach badges for the local lakes if anyone wants to go swimming.  (About 3 miles away - almost like the classic swimming hole without the leeches and naked people).

      Remember - There is no A/C, there is a dog, and you need to bring your own chairs and drinks.  However, there is plenty of parking.  Make whatever plans must be made amongst yourselves as to if we are doing this and who is bringing what."

      Party hours are from 2:00pm till 9:00pm.

      Address:
      130 Bay Avenue
      Forked River, NJ 08731

      Any questions please contact me instead of Mary as her internet connections are sporadic at the moment.

      ldybrigitsca@... Subject- Pennsic Pity Party 2014
      or call 609-891-7347

      Hope to see you there!

      Brigit

      Pam Herbert

       “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

      The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
          Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)