10834Re: [EKSouth] Re: [ivyeinrust] Re: [black-ikorndall] FWD: Naked Peers

  • Jeanne Berk
    Jun 12, 2014
      Yes, help me earn my beer bottle!  Cause you can solve a lot of problems with a bottle over the head :). It goes to a good cause!

      Baroness Jehannine

      In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
      And where you invest your love, you invest your life.  -Mumford & Sons

      Sent from my iPad Air.

      On Jun 12, 2014, at 12:58 PM, "Mathilde Poussin mathilde.poussin@... [EKSouth]" <EKSouth@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dewey the decimator, IIRC

      On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Michael Broggy mbroggy@... [ivyeinrust] <ivyeinrust@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Surely we can't let Sir Mord go in empty-handed!

      Hmm...what's the proposed weapon?

      On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Martyn de Halliwell <martyn.de.halliwell@...> wrote:
      From Mistress Catrin who's coordinating Laurels vs. Pelicans to be held at SRWC in TWO WEEKS!

      Send donations in now so your Peer(s) of choice don't go into battle naked!

      -Martyn

      Naked peers...  or more accurately unarmed peers.  We've got a lot of them heading out without boffer weapons for Laurels vs. Pelicans at the moment.  This could be both boring to watch and brutal for the weaponless peer.  Make a donation to the Pennsic war chest and help your favorite competitor!  Totals below.  Donations can be made here -http://laurelsvspelicans.com/

      Aife ingen Chonchobair  - $10
      Alaric MacConnal - $100
      Alys Mackyntoich - $85
      Dietrich Schwelgengräber - $0
      Eleanore McCarthaigh - $0
      Elizabeth Eleanore Lovell - $15
      Grim the Skald - $0
      Jehannine de Flandres  - $25
      Katherine Barr - $0
      Kazumi no Tanaka - $0
      Kiena Stewart - $0
      Mercedes de Calafia - $25
      Mord Hrutsson the Green - $0
      Tanaka Raiko - $)
      Tyzes "Zsof" Sofia - $55

      Thank you!
      Catrin

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, OSC, OTroub, MH
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses cletchy fitchy counterchanged.

      Qui s'y frotte s'y pique.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic