10817Additional happenings at Noisemakers

  • Wendy Gale
    Apr 11, 2014
      Bonjour mes amis!

      A few last words about the Noisemakers event tomorrow -- please forgive the cross-posting.

      In addition to all previously announced activities, we will also be hosting an open scriptorium in the main gymnasium throughout the day. Demos by Lord Reijnier Verplanck (and others) and youth activities will be available, as will space for scribes to come and work, exchange knowledge and information, and socialize. Bring your supplies or simply some questions and a lively curiosity! If gentles could forward this information to appropriate scribal lists and groups, I would be grateful.

      If you've ever thought that you'd like to become a herald, bard, scribe, or performer in the SCA and weren't sure where to start, or if you're looking to further your studies, or if you just want to spend some time comparing notes and working on projects with like-minded enthusiasts, this is the event for you!

                    Looking forward to tomorrow,
                      Sabine de Kerbriant