10808Empties to be Had at Mudthaw

  • Ana Keveney
    Mar 19, 2014
      With apologies for duplication on other lists and FB:

      Greetings, gentle friends,

      I am going through involuntary GAFIAtion.  I am moving to much smaller quarters, placing all of my garb in storage.  I will also be working two part-time jobs, God willing, one of those on weekends, for the foreseeable future.  I have six wine and spirit bottles (and two Grolsch) of varying shapes and sizes that should go to the homes of brewers, vintners, and cordial-crafters.  I cannot go to the Swap event (as I shall be preparing for the move), but I shall be at Mudthaw, God willing, to see my friends and pay my respects.

      I look forward to seeing you all.

      M. Ana de Guzman
      mka Ana Keveney

      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
      --C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

      The mediator between head and hands must be the heart!
      --epigraph from Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927)

      “Nós, que valem tant com vós per separat, i junts més que vós, us investim sobirà i us jurem lleialtat per tal que ens protegiu, defenseu i treballeu pel nostre progrés, i si no, no.”
      --Jurament de lleialtat Català