10789East Kingdom Camp at Gulf Wars

  • feenercrai
    Jan 31, 2014
      Good afternoon,

      If anyone is thinking about coming down to Gulf and wanting to camp with other Easterners, we are having a populace camp this year. Please use East Kingdom Camp in your registration.

      This is not the royal camp, if you are staying with the royal household, please contact their head retainer.

      We don't do a camp fee, and there are food options on site. We will have a communal area in camp to hang out in, with some limited cooking equipment if you want to use it.

      Please forward this on to other lists as appropriate, and please pass this on if you know of someone interested in going to Gulf.

      I can be contacted at feenercrai @ aol.com (no spaces) and my cell is 609-560-3074 if anyone would like to contact me directly.

      In service,

      Juliana von Altenfeld
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic