10778Ride wanted to Bellringers

  • Janet Anderson
    Jan 21, 2014
      I would like to attend Bellringers in Carillion on February 1, but need a ride there and back.  I live in Princeton, New Jersey, and will gladly help with gas and tolls.

      If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
      If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
      If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
      Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
      Psalm 139:7-10

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic