10745There are still opportunities to Teach at Service University-- and a new option for those who are unable to attend! :-)

  • Victoria Appleman
    Oct 20, 2013
      Please forward to any and all interested lists...

      Greetings!

      For those of you who are hoping to teach at the upcoming Service University to be held in the Barony of Stonemarche on November 23rd, there are still some slots available for classes! We have many exciting classes planned for this event, but we'd love to see more from any area of service in the kingdom-- and you need not be an expert to teach, we welcome those wishing to share their service knowledge at any level! Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in teaching!

      For those of you who are unable to attend that day, but who would still like to be able to share their service knowledge, we will be offering a "Learning Library" that day-- if you have a subject that you would like to share, please get me a hand out or information sheet by November 15th and we will have copies for students to browse and take home from the event.  If you are interested, we will also work with you to arrange a "virtual class" online with interested students in the weeks following the Service University.  Please contact me if you have any questions or want more details about this option.

      Also, do you have a service opportunity you'd like to advertise?  (Are you looking for a deputy?  Event staff?)  We will be featuring open service opportunities available throughout the kingdom that day, and so if you'd like to be included and have your service openings advertised, please let me know by November 15th!

      Thanks!
      ~Isabelle