      From: Jackie Kapaj <jhkapaj@...>
      To: "ostgardr@..." <ostgardr@...>; "Northpass@yahoogroups.com" <northpass@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 3:48 PM
      Subject: [OST] Northern A&S night - tomorrow, Friday October 4

      Please feel free to post to other lists as appropriate!

      The October A&S night is on for Friday, October 4th at 7:30 PM

      Bring your sewing, cooking, C&I or anything else you fancy, and join us for a night of creativity and fun!   We'll have dinner, bring desserts if you like.

      Come on out! We look forward to seeing you there!

      Address for the gathering: 4291 Napier Avenue, Bronx NY 10470, the home of Luigi
      and Jackie Kapaj (Baron Luigj and Baroness Jacqueline Helene Loisel)

      Directions: Public transportation: # 4 train to the end of the line - Woodlawn
      station. When you go downstairs go across the street to the bus shelter and take
      either the number 34 or 16 it is only a short ride the bus follows along the
      Woodlawn Cemetery and turns on the corner of East 233rd street. As soon as you
      see the BP Gas Station on the left at the first light one block up) ring the
      bell the next stop is Napier Avenue. Cross the street and walk 3 short blocks
      Our house is the one on the corner of E236th street entrance on Napier.

      Driving: From the south Take your best route to the Major Deegan (87) and use
      exit 13 EAST 233rd Street, at the end of the exit ramp is a light go straight
      **at the next light make a left onto Van Cortland Park East (The BP Station is
      on the corner) go three blocks to Napier avenue our house is on the corner on
      the right.

      From the north take your best route to the Major Deegan (87) take exit 13 EAST
      233rd street at the end of the ramp make a left at the light onto East 233rd
      street follow directions from ** above