      From: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com [mailto: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Yahoo!
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:28 PM
      To: East Kingdom South EK South
      Subject: [EKSouth] Master El Two Knives OP, GA, CSC, Troubador

      At 8:05 AM Tuesday morning, Master El of the Two Knives left the Kingdom of the East for the Realm Eternal.

      I knew El for some 40 years, although hardly as well as I would have liked.  He was a good friend, a man whose fierce exterior concealed a gentle man, a hard worker, with a beautiful singing voice.  He loved good friends, good times, good food and good drink, and wherever he was, he helped to make things better.

      He was well-known, even in his years of illness, throughout the East, and there are MANY who will miss him.

      Whatever your own beliefs, take a moment to say a prayer or think a kind thought on his passing.

      Re Eleazar ha-Levi

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic