10723Mad Medieval Science Fair

  • Markesa Manuole de Carvalhal
    Sep 28, 2013
      Greetings Unto the List!

      After a successful first science fair last autumn, we are happy to announce that yet again we will be hosting a day of knowledge and fun at our Mad Medieval Science Fair! Saturday November 2 we will gather at the Neshaminy Activity Center for a day of scientific explorations

      If you would like to help us break a few other sciences down to their basic elements like that miniature volcano you made in Grade School for the Science Fair, well, we will not be accepting those, but we will be welcoming Displays and Demonstrations in other, more period, sciences.

      We seek teachers of classes &/or workshops to share your scientific knowledge. Please know there is still time to submit an entry or offer to teach.

      For the fencers among you - we will be having a tournament! We have a lovely field at the site and our fine fencing marshall Narlo will be seeking a new Champion.

      Full details can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/madmedievalsciencefair/. We hope to see many of you there!

      Yours in service,
      Lady Markesa
      MoAS, Shire of Buckand Cross

      P.S. - We will be keeping tabs on Crown Tournament!