10698Seige Weapon Building Meeting

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Aug 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      I realize the announcement is very last-minute, but there will be a seige
      weapon building meeting tonight at 7pm at my shop in Clifton Heights - 195
      N. Springfield Rd. Clifton Heights, PA 19018

      This will be the first of several meetings before building workshops begin,
      and they'll likely be on Thursdays (unless those interested discover a more
      convenient day for all). If you have any interest in either building siege
      weapons (catapults, ballistae, trebuchets, etc.), or manning them in battle
      or demo, please contact me off-list at your earliest convenience at:

      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, COT
      *Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses
      cletchy fitchy counterchanged.*