10690Request for Volunteers

  • Bruce Sinclair
    Jul 12, 2013
      Unto all to whom these presents come, greetings.

      I have been asked to serve as Steward of the Hall at the Barony of Iron
      Bog's forthcoming River Wars event, September 6-8, 2013. I am in need of
      volunteers who may be attending the event to perform several sets of duties,
      and it is my hope that no one individual need perform more than one set.

      On Friday, September 6:

      A small number of volunteers is required to assist in setting up the hall
      for the next morning's activities and decorating the hall.

      On Saturday, September 7:

      (1) Volunteers to complete the arrangement and decoration of the hall (if
      not complete the night before)
      (2) Volunteers to re-arrange the hall from its day configuration to the
      arrangement for the evening's feast
      (3) Volunteers to strike and clean the hall at the conclusion of the feast

      On Sunday, September 8:

      A small number of volunteers to assist in any clean-up of the hall remaining
      from the previous evening.

      If you are attending the event and are willing and able to assist in any of
      these tasks, please contact me as indicated below. I will be in your debt.

      Duncan Mac na Ceardadh
      (mka Bruce D. Sinclair)
      bduncans@...

      PS. Please feel free to share this missive where it might be mete to do so.