10358Ride wanted to East Kingdom Twelfth Night

  • Janet Anderson
    Dec 17, 2011
      I have an onboard reservation for East Kingdom 12th Night but need a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls.

      If you can assist me with this, please write me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you and Merry Christmas,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
      ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,
      When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
      Job 38:4-7