Fair schedule

  • Amber Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011

      ----Forwarded Message----

      From: w.amber46@...
      To: w.amber46@...
      Sent: Sat Jul 16th, 2011 12:17 AM EDT
      Subject: Jhtfytdtrd

    • w.amber46
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
        Here is the fair schedule so far........ we obviously need more volunteers. I have a wedding on saturday but will give much of the rest of the weekend to our booth. I personally am excited!!!! Happy beekeeping :-)

> [...]
      • Gail Moa
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2011
          Read the schedule, I am happy where I am!!
          gail

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2011
            Mike & I can work a shift either Thursday, Friday am or pm, Saturday am or pm, or Sunday pm. We also live fairly close to the fair grounds & could be "on call" if needed.

            Anita Edwards

          • w.amber46
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2011
              Sounds great Gail. Ya I put you on there after I looked at the schedule a little better. Thanks for writing back. See you at the fair. :-)