data base

  • CHERIPORTWINE@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2001
      I have tried and paid for your down load. Have a had a few problems
      but that may be my fault.
      I am interested to know where to find Stephen Morse's web site.
      would like to utilize both.
      Thanks,
      Cheri
    • Edward Rosenbaum
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2001
        Cheri,

        I spent some time on the phone today with Steven, and we have agreed that my program should create links not only to the Ellis Island Database, but to his web page as well.  This version (1.5) should be available in a day or two.

        -Edward

        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2001
          Thank you, Edward. It was a great idea to combine the
          two, but when will it be available for my Mac?
          Cherie

          --- Edward Rosenbaum <erosenbaum@...> wrote:
          > Cheri,
          >
          > Steven's program is at
          > http://sites.netscape.net/stephenpmorse/ellis.html
          >
          > I spent some time on the phone today with Steven,
          > and we have agreed that my program should create
          > links not only to the Ellis Island Database, but to
          > his web page as well. This version (1.5) should be
          > available in a day or two.
          >
          > -Edward

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
        • Edward Rosenbaum