26Suggestion

  • Asparagirl
    Jun 22, 2001
      Great program! Some suggestions, though...

      For my name "Schreier", and for names like it, could you please list
      permuations swapping "SCH..." for "SH..." (and vice versa)?

      Also, could you add more options for searching by ethnicity, etc., to
      the searching by gender options?

      Also, a link within the program (somewhere- maybe in a pull-down menu
      at the top of the screen?) to Stephen Morse's page, the front page of
      the EIDB, and to a D-M Soundex generator page (I think JewishGen has
      one) would be helpful.

      Thanks, and keep up the good work!

      - Brooke Schreier
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic